Monday, June 1, 2009

Yes Yoga Clothing and Kundalini Yoga!




Today, I took my first Kundalini yoga class with a very skilled teacher who is leading a 5 day cleanse for 11 participants. She is very supportive and informative. I feel blessed to have such a great teacher to both introduce me to Kundalini and also guide me through this dietary cleanse process.






Great clothes for Kundalini can be found at yesyogaboutique.com as every yoga style comes in white. Today, I wore the organic cotton Belted Yoga Pants and the organic cotton Essential Cami. I was perfectly comfortable!

3 comments:

  1. It is having the courage to face ourselves at the deepest levels of our being, and offer everything we are to the Divine, both the good and the bad, without holding anything back. Yoga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Yoga Clothing and Kundalini Yoga review! It is such an interesting post my friend. Thanks for this brilliant share. I also would be starting practicing yoga at home and definitely going to invest in the quality apparels. Have just found some reviews about the beach riot yoga sets and won’t mind buying stuff from them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for sharing us about this update. Hope you will not get tired on making posts as informative as this. capri workout pants

    ReplyDelete